Monday, September 26, 2011

Blazer Addiction!!!

I have been thinking a lot about things to write about, and I just can't help but share my thoughts about blazers.  My husband says I have a blazer addiction, but he could also say that about throw pillows, shoes, makeup, etc.
So, why blazers?  Well, because they are a very important staple item.  You can dress up an outfit that is too casual, or dress down an outfit that is too dressy!  This can actually go for women and men.  The main colors you should have in your closet are black, gray, and a nude/tan color at least to start.  You want to look for blazers that have light shoulder pads (if any), cropped or roll up sleeves, and I like blazers with real pockets.  For fall good materials are tweed, knit or a polyester blend.  One of my favorite looks is a graphic tee, a blazer and a layered pearl necklace.  You don't have to spend a fortune.  In fact, Forever 21 has quite a selection right now.  If you aren't a blazer fan, cardigans can be a good replacement.

Here are a few of my favorites!  The black blazer is a "Sparkle and Fade Ponte Blazer" from Urban Outfitters for $59. The charcoal tweed blazer is a "Tweed Boyfriend Blazer" from Forever 21 for $28.90.  You can't beat that!  Happy Shopping!


1 comment:

  1. Cute and very helpful pointers, Vic!!!! And don't even get me started on the throw pillows!!! Good grief!

    ReplyDelete